Sunday, February 8, 2015

Finished! All Animal I Spy Quilt

I finished my all-animal I Spy quilt today.  I've been obsessed with I Spy charms for a little while now.  When Munchkin was first born and I spent a ton of time nursing, I tended to dream up various quilt project, especially I Spy projects.  This was one of them.  Not sure why I wanted to do an all-animal quilt, but I like it.
For the back, I used up some larger scraps I had that were animal themed.  Many were left over from all the fabric with monkeys that I bought for A's monkey quilt last Christmas.
I'm into diagonal grids at the moment, so that's how it's quilted.  No intended recipient at the moment; I will hang on to it until someone needs a baby/child quilt.

This is a Quarter 1 finish for the Finish Along, hosted by On the Windy Side
Click here for the original project list.

2 comments: