Sunday, March 29, 2015

Finished! Monkey Quilt!

I finished this one several weeks ago, but hadn't gotten around to posting a picture.  This one, like the butterfly quilt, is based on this pattern. I think hers actually calls for a few more repeats, but otherwise, this version is fairly faithful.

I don't love the brown solid, but it went with the colors from the monkeys and I had it, so there you go.  I'm trying really hard to use up what I have.  Which will explain a lot of the "quick stripe" quilts I suspect I will be producing.  It's a great easy pattern, it adapts well to fit what you have, and I can use up the odds & ends I've accumulated. 

I hope to take this to the local chapter of Project Linus in a few weeks.

This is a Quarter 1 finish for the Finish Along, hosted by On the Windy Side
Click here for the original project list.

1 comment: