Monday, July 6, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes: July goal

My July goal is another one that has been a UFO for a really long time.  At some point, and I'm pretty sure it was 2002 or 2003, I bought a pattern called "Sarah" while at a quilt shop in Kidron, Ohio.  It was during a shop hop.  I don't know exactly when I started it, but I had this beautiful pink and purple tree fabric that I bought at the JoAnn's in Wooster (where I was living), so I'm guessing it was shortly after.

At some point, I got the applique woman put together, fused on the background, and I layered the quilt. And it has been that way for years. Years!

So I got it back out and am now reimagining the project.  My July goal is to finish the quilt.

Linking up with Shanna and Melissa for A Lovely Year of Finishes.


My Button

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your July goal. Let's rock these old WIPs! :-) I look forward to seeing what becomes of yours.

    ReplyDelete