Sunday, October 4, 2015

October Goal

I've long wanted to do a mystery quilt.  When I finally wrote down my quilting bucket list, it was one of the first things on that list.  Quite by accident, I discovered one online I think in April, and it had just started.  Best of all, it used scraps, so there was no investment in new fabric for something unknown. Plus, most of the scraps were sizes that I already had cut.
It was the Scrap Dance quilt-along hosted by Carole at From My Carolina Home. The big reveal came in mid-September.  My top is now assembled, so my goal for October is to finish it.  I actually hope to finish it by October 15 because I'd like to enter it in the Scrap Quilt Challenge.

Linking up with Fiber of All Sorts for A Lovely Year of Finishes.

A Lovely Year of Finishes

No comments:

Post a Comment