Friday, July 7, 2017

July OMG

I'm not sure how much sewing time I'm going to have in July and I'm feeling pulled in lots of different directions in the sewing room, so I'm not sure what will be close to finishing by the end of the month.  I've picked a simple goal for this month: labels. I currently have 3 wall hangings and 1 throw quilt that do not have labels.  My goal is to make and attach labels for all 4.  It's not an exciting goal, but it needs to be done.

The 3 minis needing labels

The three wall hangings are for my office, where I have a goal of covering one entire wall with small quilts.  The existing five are ready for some friends!

I am linking up with Patty of Elm Street Quilts for her fabulous motivational link-up, One Monthly Goal.
Elm Street Quilts


4 comments:

  1. Labels are good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very worthy goal. I hardly ever label anything so if you use the goal to motivate you to do that it's great. Have fun in your busy July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute wall hangings. I often use the OMG goal to make myself get past a "stall point". I'm finding it gets me past those steps I don't like doing. It's a good goal if it gets you where you want. Good luck with your July plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, they've got to be done! Labels can easily be put off, so I think they are a great goal!

    ReplyDelete