Saturday, October 7, 2017

October OMG

I really like the OMG monthly goal setting party, and I was pretty consistent this year until September.  October is a busy month for me and it will mean not much sewing time.  I'll lose probably two weeks when my machine goes in for a tune-up. 

I made a Jelly Roll Twist quilt with an I Spy jelly roll created by a swap I hosted a while back and some Kona Highlight.  The top ended up being much bigger than I liked, especially for Project Linus donations.  So I did some seam ripping and turned it into 2 quilts.  Getting them both done is my One Monthly Goal for the linky party hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts.
Elm Street Quilts

3 comments:

  1. What a nice idea to make some donation quilts. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal Emily. I make a lot of donation quilts myself and we often have to make adjustments to get the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a manageable goal for October. Good luck1

    ReplyDelete