Saturday, January 6, 2018

Last finish of 2017

Technically, this wasn't my last finish of 2017; the dinosaur sweatshirts were.  But this quit hasn't been blogged yet and I'm trying to catch up.


Someone donated this colorful (and a little bizarre) Noah's Arc fabric to my local Project Linus chapter.  I tend to get the novelty fabrics because the group all know those are my favorites.  It didn't make sense to cut it up so I decided to frame it as a large log cabin block.  The solids are Kona Lemon, Cabbage, Lake, & Malibu.  I used leftover binding in a variety of shades of gray.  I quilted it with a big spiral coming out of the center.  I call it "Noah Didn't Build a Log Cabin."

This was project #14 on my list of Q4 goals for the globally hosted finish along

cut&alter

2 comments:

  1. Great charity quilt, I love the large spiral quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finished charity quilts! Someone is going to have fun naming their animals. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete