Saturday, February 3, 2018

Blue Cars

For 2018's Rainbow Scrap Challenge I chose two different patterns.  Both are by Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts.  I am making both Bumper 2 Bumper and Smitten Kitten.  I now have 4 car blocks ready for Bumper 2 Bumper. These are January's blocks when the color was light/medium blue. I had some trouble with the tires because I cut the pieces to the wrong size.  Now that I've caught the mistake, I should have an easier time with future blocks.


I'm still working on the Smitten Kitten blocks from January. Hopefully I'll get caught up soon.  I hate that I'm behind so early in the year.  But the great thing about Rainbow Scrap Challenge is that are no real deadlines!

6 comments:

  1. You aren't behind at all. You are just working at your own pace! Your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! What a fun rainbow quilt that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumper to Bumper is going to be an adorable RSC quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the cars...they are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cars are cute. It will be a good Rainbow quilt.

    ReplyDelete