Friday, March 30, 2018

Purple Cars, Green Cars

I've been trying to get caught up on my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks.  I picked two patterns this year.  This one is Bumper 2 Bumper by Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts.  Here are my purple cars:


And here are my green cars:

You can see that I was not particular about type or shade of green!  These were supposed to be half right-facing but I made a mistake.  Having all of these face left meant the least amount of unpicking--sold!  The original pattern calls for more cars facing right than left so I am just going to switch the ratio.  No one will know!  (Well, I guess you know, but you don't care, right?)

And here are all the blocks I have so far this year:

I'm looking forward to adding some yellow cars in April!


7 comments:

  1. You have a great collection of cars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are working on a Houston traffic jam! LOL Love all of your cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love love love those cars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute. My grandson would love them. Yellow taxies in your future!

    ReplyDelete