Saturday, August 7, 2021

August OMG

 Last year, Wendy of Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life did an unofficial sew-along with me, giving me moral support when I made a Running with Scissors bag.  It was fun doing it together, so we agreed to do another sew-along together, this time with Wendy picking the pattern.  She chose Coral Coreopsis, a James & Gracie quilt pattern.  We've been pretty slow on this; it's been nice to not have any pressured deadlines.  My OMG is to finish my quilt.  I'm showing you my cut out pieces, but it is a bit farther along than that.  Part of my goal is to post my finish on time!  Last month I completed my OMG of prepping and starting a new leader & ender, but then forgot to post!  Ooops!


Linking with Patty of Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.



4 comments:

  1. That will be lovely! Have a wonderful time making it with Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to sew with friends! Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, love that patter!!! I'm excited to see both of your quilt tops!!!

    ReplyDelete