Thursday, June 30, 2022

New Quilt Inspector

There is a new quilt inspector at our house!  This is Buttercup.  She came to live with us in April.  She's two years old, very affectionate, and is fascinated by the sewing machine!


She likes to behind the sewing machine when I'm sewing. She also takes the sewing chair from time to time.


She has great taste, look at her playing with Island Batik's twill ribbon!  And on an Island Batik quilt, of course!

 


We are thrilled to have her as part of our family.  I'm sure she will make appearances here from time to time!

 



9 comments:

  1. Buttercup is so pretty and I'm sure she's a great helper. I keep the door to my sewing room closed when I'm not in there, but as soon as my cats hear the door open, they magically appear. One sleeps on top my storage cabinet and the other on my ironing board. As soon as I leave my chair, one of them will jump into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Buttercup! It’s looks like your beautiful girl is a polydactyl. I’m sure the extra toe on her feet will help her immensely in her quilt inspection duties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttercup is a cutie pie! I used to have one that would sit by my machine and supervise. She especially loved watching the embroidery module working! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buttercup is definitely a quilt cat!!! She's even patchwork colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buttercup is adorable! So fun to have an animal in the house...and I will watch for her appearances on your blog. It seems she is very happy in the sewing space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buttercup is a beauty (and she has her own song, how cool is that?!) I'm sure she will be a great help for you in the quilt room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buttercup! Great name! She's very cute and I love her markings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable! Congratulations on the new furbaby!

    ReplyDelete