Friday, November 27, 2015

A Mini A Month: November

So in October, I set the personal goal of A Mini A Month, I clearly meant to start in November :)

I call it "Singing and Dancing in the Rain" from the last line of the song from the musical.  The pattern is by The Tartan Kiwi. I was inspired by this version I stumbled across, but my paper piecing skills are not advanced enough for something obviously directional.

I quilted in straight lines and varied the stitch length to try to imitate rain.  This is more obvious from the back.
I'm quite pleased with it!  This was on my Q4 list of goals for the finish along hosted by Adrianne. (Please note that my blog changed names, so my post in the goal setting linky will no longer be active.)
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


No comments:

Post a Comment