Monday, September 5, 2016

September OMG

I love the One Monthly Goal link-up hosted by Heidi of Red Letter Quilts.  It's great motivation, it's great to see what others are working on, and it helps me finish things.  For this reason, I almost always choose to complete a project as my goal.

But right now, I am feeling very behind on several piecing projects.  The first is the Meadow Mystery, generously led by Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs.  I still have one of my five fabrics left to cut, and I haven't even touched September's piecing instructions.  So getting caught up is my September goal.
fabrics for the meadow mystery
I am also behind on my butterfly blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge and would like to get at least 2 colors completed this month.  And I'm working on an I Spy quilt for my niece.  She is visiting in early December, so I have a deadline for that one.  I have 3 rows completed now, and would like to get at least one more completed.  So it's lots of piecing for me this month!


6 comments:

  1. You are still ahead of me Emily, so far all I have done for the Meadow Mystery is buy the fabrics! You can do it, I have every faith in you, and watching your progress will spur me on to catch up with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric choices on the Meadow Mystery. It is so easy to get behind on projects like that though, which is one reason I hesitate to take part. Good luck catching up! It will be fun to see how it shapes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mystery quilt fabrics look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love those fabrics for your Meadow Mystery quilt. Before you know it you will be all caught up. Some months just seem to get consumed by piecing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a month of catch-up is due! I had to give up on the MM quilt, but your fabric pull makes me glad you aren't! I am looking forward to watching yours develop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mystery quilt will be beautiful in those batiks!

    ReplyDelete