Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes: May Goal

When looking at other crafters' Quarter 1 finishes for the Finish Along, I saw a lot of people linking to something called A Lovely Year of Finishes.  I saw it often enough that I went investigating.  Like the Finish Along, the goal is to help motivate you to finish projects.  Basically, each month you pick one project that you want to finish.  Finish can even be loosely interpreted, so it's really more about picking a single goal for the month and meeting it.

I saw all this about 8 hours to late to participate for April.  And of course since I don't have a project until May, I won't actually have a full lovely year of finishes.  But since goal-setting seems to be helping me complete projects, I'm joining in.

I should be seeing Geoff & Laura at what is Geoff's & my college reunion over Memorial Day weekend.  So last month I got it out, decided not to tie it as originally planned but to machine quilt it even though it is huge, got the quilting done and the binding attached.  Now I just need to finish the binding, make and attach a label, and gift it!



Linking with hosts Sew BitterSweet Designs and Fiber of All Sorts

No comments:

Post a Comment