Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Finished! Car trash bag

I finished my mom's car trash bag.  The pattern is from the book One Yard Wonders.  I'd made 2 in the past, one for my car and one for A's.  I didn't do the pocket on those, but I did on this one.  I used covered wagon fabric that my mom gave a while ago for the bag--her request.  I had some scraps of red bandanna print that I thought coordinated well that I used for the binding.

This was my December goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes; I was goal setter #63.  Please note that I changed my blog name, so that original link won't be there any more, but it has changed over to the new name and can be found here.

This was also on my Q4 list for the Finish Along hosted by Adrianne.  My goal list is here.   (Please note that my blog changed names, so my post in the goal setting linky will no longer be active.)

I had 2 secondary goals for December.  One of those I gave up on and am happy I did.  The other was to catch up on the Midnight Mystery.  I've completed a few months of instructions but am not completely caught up yet, though I'm closer than I was at the beginning of the month!

A Lovely Year of Finishes
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete