Yesterday, I finished this Project Linus I Spy quilt. The pink butterfly print was donated to my local chapter, and I looked through my stash of I Spy squares and looked for ones that are girly but not pink. I had a miscut with the pink so it wasn't quite as big as I like, so I added a border of a purple stripe, and the binding is scrappy pink solids.
I do a lot of alternating squares/checkerboard style quilts with my I Spys because they are easy, fun, always look good, and come together quickly. Here is a closeup:
This was on my list of Q4 goals for the 2015 Finish Along hosted by Adrianne. The linky is still open, so I am linking up, even though I finished in 2016. I think that's legit.