Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 A Lovely Year of Finishes Wrap Up

I discovered A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Melissa and Shanna about 7 hours after April's goal-setting ended.  I participated from May on through the rest of the year, and didn't miss a month.  I found the experience fantastic--it was fun to be a part of something, the motivation was great, and I had a lot of fun looking at everyone's projects.  I even won a prize in October--patterns from Honey, Bunny, and Doll.
Here are my linked goals and finishes.  Please note that I changed the name of my blog mid-December, so most of the links in the original linkys will not work, but they are all still here.

May goal: Geoff's wedding quilt
May finish
June goal: Super-Sized 9 Patch
June finish
July goal: Sarah
July finish
August goal: Dogwood quilt
August finish
September goal: gifts for swappers
September finish
October goal: Scrap Dance
October finish
November goal: Starry I Spy Baby Quilt
November finish
December goal: car trash bag
December finish

A Lovely Year of Finishes

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting so many goals!!! Very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your progress against your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INDEED! I really enjoyed doing Scrap Dance, are you doing the next one?

    ReplyDelete