I back most of my Project Linus quilts with fleece and I much of the fleece I use is donated to Project Linus. The only problem is that sometimes, I am limited by the size of the fleece piece. That was the case with this quilt.
I picked out boy-friendly I spy squares from my stash and alternated with a green dot fabric that had been donated. It felt small when I finished by I didn't have much more room on the backing piece. I decided a cow border was what it needed, and I used up a piece of cow fabric also donated to our chapter. The other ladies know I love I Spy so they often save me the novelty fabrics.
I did straight lines on the diagonal and free-handed them. It's small but I'm pleased with it. It's already been donated to my chapter. This was on my Q3 list of goals for the globally hosted Finish Along (goal #18).