Sunday, April 9, 2017

Let's Bee Quilt'n!

Last year, I participated in the New Quilt Blogger's Blog Hop.  It was a really great experience, and most of my online quilty friends were people I met through my involvement in the hop. I still qualified and we were encouraged to participate again if we wished, so I am lucky enough to be involved again this year.
2017 New Quilt Bloggers

My hive is Let's Bee Quilt'n and is lead by Leanne of She Can Quilt.  There are also hives lead by Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl and Beth from Cooking Up Quilts


Small groups of new bloggers will be posting on several Mondays through April & May.  There will prizes each week of the hop from some very generous sponsors. 
  • Blog Hop Week 1 – April 10th
  • Blog Hop Week 2 – April 17th
  • Blog Hop Week 3 – May 1st
  • Blog Hop Week 4 – May 8th
Here is a list of my hive, Let's Bee Quilt'n.  You don't have to wait until their turn on the hop to check them out!

Amy @ AmyScrapSpot
Andrea @ Goofin' Off Around the Block
April @ JANDABendQuilts
Barbara @ Crazy Red Quilts
Becca @ Pretty Piney
Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
Gail @ Quilting Gail
Gina @ Quilts and Cakes
Gwen @ Tillalili
Kara @ Sunshine Kwilts
Kathy @ Kathys Kwilts and More 
Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting
Nichole @ Handwrought Quilts
Rita @ Posterity Quilt Company
Samantha @ Aqua Paisley Studio
Sharon @ Yellow Cat Quilt Designs
Vivian @ Quilting with Vivian
Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the start of the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fishes! I've never seen an I Spy quilt done that way, how clever :)

    ReplyDelete