Sunday, April 30, 2017

OMG-55 blocks completed

My April goal for OMG, the monthly goal-setting party hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts, was to finish the remaining 55 blocks needed for my Scrap Dance Tango. 


And I'm thrilled to say that I finished all the needed blocks!  I even went back through them all (these 55 as well as the first 55) and found 3 that were put together incorrectly and fixed the errors.  I just hope I caught them all!

In addition to finishing all the blocks, I have assembled 6 of the needed 11 rows to complete the top.
This was a mystery quilt create and hosted by Carole of From My Carolina Home.  I'm still not sure how I feel about the pattern, but at this point, I am committed!  I want to get this one finished!

Elm Street Quilts


8 comments:

  1. What a great block - love the quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking great, I do hope you like it when it is done. Thank you for mentioning the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on accomplishing your goal. I think it looks lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a pretty big goal and you did an amazing job getting it done. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I knew you could do it :) It's looking great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching your April goal. It's a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on meeting your April goal. I often am not sure about a design, but when it's finished I can stand back and fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete