Thursday, April 4, 2019

OMG: Penguins!

I have chosen an April goal for the One Monthly Goal linky party hosted by Patty of Elm Street Quilts.  This year, I want to make my bee blocks into a finished quilt early in the year!  I was queen of Stash Bee in January and asked my hive-mates to make these fabulous penguin blocks, pattern by Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts.


I am now the proud owner of 16 lovely penguins.  My goal for April is to sew them into a completed top.  Truth be told, I'd love to get an entire quilt finished, but a top is more realistic for this month.

April link-up is open!!

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable.... can't wait to see the whole "waddle" of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'm looking forward to seeing all 16 blocks.

    ReplyDelete