Monday, October 7, 2019

October OMG: Boats

I haven't linked up with Elm Street Quilt's motivational linky party One Monthly Goal (OMG) in a while but I'm hoping for a productive October.  I've been spending a lot of time on my Island Batik Ambassador projects so I haven't had as many other finishes.  Fingers Crossed that that's about to change!




One project I really want to finish is using these fabulous boat blocks.  Bee Inspired changed their focus this year.  One potential project was choosing a block to turn into charity quilts for kids.  I picked this cute boat block and received enough blocks for two quilts.  I'm choosing finishing BOTH quilts as my One Monthly Goal.  The blocks are done, they just need to be sewn into a top, quilted, and bound.  We're doing some traveling at the end of the month and I love sewing binding in the car, so if I can get the first two steps done, the third will be a breeze!


Linking up with Patty of Elm Street Quilts.


October OMG link-up is open!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back - love the boat blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are going to make some very cute quilts for the kiddos. Good luck with your OMG!

    ReplyDelete