Sunday, October 2, 2016

Green!

I am seriously behind on my butterfly blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge hosted by So Scrappy.  I've been motivated lately to catch up because I have decided what to do with my butterflies-I have a friend who is pregnant and she loves scrappy quilts.  So these butterflies will be a baby present for a little lady expected in December.

Green was the color for May.  But late is better than never, and so I give you green butterflies!


When I have enough of a color for multiple butterflies, I sort by light/dark.  In this case, I used light for one and dark & bright for the other. Now on to Aqua!


RSC16

5 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have a baby to give it to the best kind of goal. Those butterflies will be well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies will be great for a baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! I like the separate dark and light butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to be a wonderful gift for a baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like showing up fashionably late :) Love these butterflies, especially the bright green one.

    ReplyDelete