Saturday, February 29, 2020

18 purple Ohio stars (OMG)

After a bit of a false start in January, I made my goal and then some for February!  I'm using the monthly motivation linky party hosted by Patty of Elm Street Quilts to move along a UFO that is a gift for my best friend.  I've been planning it forever but it's been in various stages of unfinished for just as long.  For February, I set the goal of 12 completed blocks.  I finished 18!  Hooray!


I cut the pieces for this out years ago--so many years ago that I don't remember when it was!  I have the pieces for 16 more blocks cut out.  Completing those 16 will be my OMG for March.  At that point, I'll count them all and get out my scribbled notes, see what I was planning in terms of layout and total number, and figure out from there what is my next step. 



I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts and will use this post as both my completion for February (hooray for the extra day!) and my goal-setting for March.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, more stars than planned, and they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you have a pretty parade of purple stars! Yay for meeting - exceeding - your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming along nicely! Good luck with your March goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another try
    Way to go, Emily! That's fantastic!
    Isn't it great when you exceed your goal?
    Happy Quilting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great together. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete