Sunday, February 23, 2020

Chuckles (Awesome Ocean)

I'm almost caught up with the Awesome Ocean sew along hosted by Kathleen of Kathleen McMusing using Elizabeth Hartman's pattern. Here are my four clown fish.  They don't have names, but I think of them collectively as Chuckles, since that's the name of the block in the pattern.


As with Angelica, I mixed the two color families.  I don't think they necessarily look like clown fish, but they are clearly fish and I like how they turned out.  That's a lot of piecing for a small block, though!

Now if I can get Preppy the Whale pieced before Mr. Manatee comes out next Saturday, I'll be caught up!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you chose 4 colors and just scramble their positions to look like 4 coordinated fish, Emily!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are looking just great! The mixing up of the colors really works well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are doing really well. The whales go together quickly, so you should easily be caught up by Saturday. Love the colors in your clownfish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix and match color theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the the mixed colors. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Easier to camouflage with those oceanic blues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your color palette for this project. Very fun fish!

    ReplyDelete