Friday, February 28, 2020

Preppy (Awesome Ocean)

WooHoo, I'm caught up on the Awesome Ocean sew along hosted by Kathleen of Kathleen McMusing and using Elizabeth Hartman's pattern!  Now, I'll only be caught up until morning, when Kathleen posts her tips for the next block, but let me have my moment!  🙂


These are my Preppy the Whales.  Preppy is my favorite block!  He's part of the reason I decided to do the QAL, so I'd have the pattern.  I'm not sure if an entire quilt of Preppy is in my future, but I do really enjoy this quartet.

5 comments:

  1. Cute pod of whales, Em!!! Now, will you be making manatees or otters next???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Those Elizabeth Hartman patterns are so cute but a lot of work! Can’t wait to see the rest of the blocks and the whole top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Preppy quartet, and cute ones at that! I'm thinking I'll be making a Preppy pillow at some point. Not sure for who or what, but it just seems that I should! (Squirrel, ya think??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I think you are really caught up as the next block isn't really due for 2 weeks. Enjoy your time sewing when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those purple whales! Congrats on getting all caught up.

    ReplyDelete