Friday, October 12, 2018

September Bee Blocks

I made my September bee blocks early in the month, but I didn't get them mailed until October 1st and I don't like to post before I've dropped them in the mail.

Bee Inspired had two Queens in September.  Queen Janice wanted a house block with a sawtooth star.  She likes bright colors and wanted each block to be in a single color way.  My favorite color is purple, so of course I had to make a purple house.


Queen Irene asked for a log cabin with red centers and white and off-white logs.


In Stash Bee, Queen Pam designed her own block.  She asked for bright, scrappy star points.


As always, I loved the variety of blocks I was asked to make!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun blocks! I love you purple house. A quilt with the white and cream, with the spot of red log cabin blocks is going to very dramatic. What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple house is adorable! Perfect piecing on the log cabin! And, what a fun scrap block Pam designed.

    ReplyDelete