Sunday, October 25, 2020

Island Batik Ambassador 2021 applications open

Applications for being an Island Batik ambassador for 2021 are now open!  Applications are due November 9th.

 
 
Ambassadors create a project each month based on a challenge theme and prompt.  These challenges are a fantastic way to stretch your creativity!  I've really enjoyed being an ambassador these past 2 years and I feel like I have really grown as a creative quilter from the challenges.  I've also been pushed technically, as some of the challenges have lead me to a very specific idea I want to execute and I needed to learn the skills to do them--like figuring out a log cabin layout for Mountain Cabin or making a 3-D bag like Running With Scissors.  

It's hard to pick a favorite from 2020 but it just might be Mountain Cabin
 
You can find more details about what Island Batik is looking for and their expectations for Ambassadors plus the application form here.  Feel free to ask me any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment