Thursday, November 5, 2020

November OMG

I was a day late for my October OMG, so this month I'm picking a goal with an earlier deadline.  My guild is planning another in-person, outdoor gathering and I believe that is the final call for our donation quilts this year.  I'd like to get three more done for the donation.  Two are already at the binding stage so finishing them should be no problem.  For the third, I'm using a fat quarter bundle of robot-themed fabrics that was in the big box of fabric given to me by a good friend's mom as she de-stashed craft supplies she was unlikely to use.  My plan is to add in some of my I Spy squares with robots.  Completing all three quilts (2 already mostly done plus the robots) is my One Monthly Goal with Patty of Elm Street Quilts.

November OMG link-up is open!


2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will make quick work of the OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a worthy goal! Those fabrics will make nice I spy blocks! I love that blue fabric in front. Good luck with getting all 3 quilts finished.

    ReplyDelete