Monday, October 31, 2016

OMG I have a completed top!

My OMG for this month (goal setter #46) was to finish piecing the top for my niece's I Spy quilt.  I asked my brother & sister-in-law over a year ago if I could make a quilt for Verona's big girl bed, whenever it is that she moves into one.  I wanted an I Spy similar to the one I made for the bed in Munchkin's room when I was pregnant (predates blog).


This one is twin-sized and has 192 I Spy squares.  My brother and his family will be visiting the day after my niece's 3rd birthday, so I really want to get this completed before that visit. I'm so pleased with it, and can't wait to have it completely finished!


I'm linking up with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts for the October One Monthly Goal completion party.

4 comments:

  1. The gray sashing is perfect! Congrats on finishing the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting this pieced! You will have it finished in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun squares in that quilt. Almost 2000? Wow!

    ReplyDelete