Thursday, October 6, 2016

October OMG

It's no secret that I love I Spy quilts.  I am making a twin-bed sized I Spy for my niece.  She will be visiting in early December and I want to have it ready for her then.  So my October One Monthly Goal is to finish piecing the top.

I've been constructing it in double rows.  I need 8 double rows and I have 6 completed right now.  SO I need to finish the last 2, sew the rows together, and add sashing to the outside.

Linking up with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts for her OMG challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Well, you know I loves an I-Spy! Looks sweet Emily, I hope you get it all stitched up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift for your niece and a great goal for October. I spy a finished quilt top in your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile, because it reminds me of the I Spy I made for my grandson a few years ago. Have fun with your niece and best of luck finishing it! Having this kind of deadline is what makes me, personally, get things accomplished!

    ReplyDelete