Saturday, June 11, 2016

2016 New Quilt Bloggers

I am pleased to be a part of the 2016 New Quilt Bloggers group.  To participate, you had to have been blogging less than 2 years.  I became active in January 2015, so that seemed perfect to me!  The first part was getting to know each other and critiques in small groups, and I have made some changes based on that valuable feedback.  There are still things I want to change, but with so little free time, it's hard to spend it fiddling on the computer instead of sewing!

There are about 55 of us in this year's group, and we are led by Yvonne from Quilting Jet Girl, Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs and Stephanie from Late Night Quilter.

We've been divided into smaller groups; mine is led by Cheryl and we have the name Miss-Bee-Hivin'.  Member Amista designed our button.



Posts for the blog hop portion start this Monday and run for several weeks.  More information will be here as it is available.

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful having you in the hive, I look forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete